Strengthening the backbones
of successful companies
Sandler's Leadership and Sales Management Programs are designed for personal and professional emergence and change.
Our training exercises not only teach you our proven management theories, they also teach you how to put these theories into practice in your everyday role.
• Engage employees & increase productivity
• Understand and apply processes appropriately
• Develop and refine leadership skills
• Inspire and bring out the best in others
• Set meaningful goals & development plans
• Find, hire, on-board & retain top performers
• Know what to track, how to benchmark
• Hold employees accountable for productivity
• Increase revenue
Our background and experience allow us to provide plenty of individual feedback and coaching, plus you also benefit from the input of other Strategic Management Solutions Program members.
A 'must have' playbook written by SaleFish CEO, Pete Oliver.
Want to know the single most common mistake senior management makes when promoting someone into a sales management role? Making the Climb is the antidote to the “sink or swim” approach that sabotages too many aspiring sales professionals.
This book was written for 'climbers' who are: